Sunday, September 26, 2010

A weekend like a rollercoaster: started at the peak and headed down

My weekend. Where do I start? It started off amazing!  On Friday, I went to a Mexican fiesta with my brother's old fraternity brothers.  It was so much fun.  Everyone there is so nice and they are all really cool people.  I left there around 1 in the morning and fell asleep around 2.  I woke up at 6 to go to Purdue for the football game.  I lived off of red bulls this day.  It was a great day, even though Purdue lost.  I came home and had another red bull to help keep myself awake for the night ahead of me.  I was extremely excited to go new places with new people.  The first party I went to wasn't anything too exciting, besides the people on the couch practically having sex with clothes on.  We left this party early and went to a different house.  The party atmosphere was very cool at the new place, and it would be a fun place to hang out if you have a good guy friend there with you.  I, however, did not so it wasn't that fun.  The guys there were not necessarily "nice" people.  I left that house in anger and walked back to my dorm.  I don't want to go in a huge amount of detail, but it was not a good night.  I wish all the fraternities here were like my brother's.

No comments:

Post a Comment