Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanksgiving

I cannot wait for Thanksgiving.  My brother David, will be coming to town from Texas.  I can't wait to see him.  Plus, my other brother, Brian, is in the Purdue marching band, and they are performing in the Macy's Day Parade.  Therefore, my family and I get to go to New York for Thanksgiving.  I think it's an amazing opportunity.  I also can't wait to go Black Friday shopping up there.  It's going to be a blast.  I think this is my 9th year in a row going Blak Friday shopping.  I love it.  The only downside to all of this is I have to fly to get there, obviously.  I hate flying.  I get motion sickness so easily.  The last time I flew, I ended up puking during the last 30 seconds of the flight. Definitely not looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment