Friday, November 5, 2010

Cover Letter


Our group’s topic is racial profiling.  Working in groups has been productive because we all are not afraid to share our opinions on most topics.  It gives us a good view as to what's going on in the world and we start a descent debate with it.  I believe the topic racial profiling will be a successful one. Finding the proposal and research sources was easy.  So far I have had no problems and think it is going well so far.  I am hoping my paper is going to be a good one.  I did a large amount of research to prove that racial profiling does exists, and to show that it affects society in a negative way.  I personally believe that the all of the things I learned about racial profiling will be helpful in the future.  I will have a stronger argument if a debate ever came up into conversation.  This topic is not something I’m generally in love with, but it has been a very good learning experience while writing this paper.  I have gained a better understanding of racial profiling and how it is used.

No comments:

Post a Comment